Terms & Conditions
The company or its authorized agent agrees to perform the work specified in a professional manner using reasonable care to obtain satisfactory results. The professional cleaner is limited in attaining the best results due to the condition and nature of the article being cleaned.
Listed below are conditions which are the most commonly encountered for which we disclaim liability and for which the customer agrees not to hold us responsible
1. The nature of some spots makes it impossible to restore original color or texture. At times, a spot will appear to be even more visible after a general cleaning of the material. Spotting work on rust, liquor, cosmetics, ink, coffee, lipstick stain, and the like is performed at customer’s risk because REMOVAL OF SPOTS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
2. Carpeting, by nature, has certain permanent characteristics (fluffing, blooming, pile shading) that cannot be changed and may even be highlighted by cleaning.
3. The colorfastness of fabric, leather, vinyl or other material depends on the material and the dyes used in manufacturing. After testing such materials, we have advised the customer regarding the adverse effects which may result due to the cleaning process.
4. Backing, lining and other materials and processes used in manufacturing carpeting and furniture may produce adverse results in the face material when cleaned. There is no way of determining when such results will occur.
5. The customer will not hold the company or its agent responsible for SHRINKAGE unless shrinkage is caused by our negligence.
6. The customer will not hold the company or its agent responsible for COLOR FADING due to light, age, or weak or deteriorated material.